Property losses and carried brought forward

Brought and carried forward property losses are among the advanced options for recording property in untied Pro. 

Note that you will need to calculate and enter them from year to year - untied does not automatically carry forward losses at this point.

In the mobile app

Navigate to Profile > Income

Choose Property (this may be in green if you've already entered details)

Tap on More Options

Fill out the relevant information and press save

In your browser

Once you have logged into untied, choose Tax forms

Then UK property

This will open up Form SA105. Tick "View more options?"

Fill in the losses in the appropriate boxes and remember to press save :-)

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Ask untied Ask untied