help for users of the untied for gig workers app
- Finding your UTR and NINO (National Insurance Number) for SEISS
- Help! My submission failed
- What is a UTR (Unique Taxpayer Reference) and how do I get one?
- What is my Government Gateway ID?
- Self employment income support scheme (SEISS) for Covid
- Submitting your tax return - using your HMRC online account or untied agent account
- What's the difference between Employment and Self Employment?
- How do I contact HMRC?
- How do I know HMRC received my return?
- untied for gig workers - what does it support?
- Instructions for using untied for gig workers
- When is the tax year?
- Deleting a transaction in untied for gig workers
- What's an SA302 and where do I get one?