untied for gig workers - what does it support?

Last updated 15 April 2020

untied for gig workers is a simple tax service aimed at self employed workers.

It supports:

  • manual entry of multiple self employed income sources, and associated expenses
  • one employment
  • the ability to add mileage manually
  • submit your returns directly to HMRC

If you are self employed, you will need to be registered with HMRC as self employed and have a Unique Taxpayer Reference.

If you only have employment, you will probably not need to file a return (unless you're a high earner).

It does not support:

  • investment income
  • capital gains
  • losses
  • National Insurance top-ups. You can still submit but will need to contact HMRC separately if you want to top up your National Insurance contributions.
Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us