Capital Gains Tax

Mostly we are either selling personal stuff, or trading in low value items.

If you're a seller of high value items (not your personal car) then you may have to pay capital gains tax. This may also apply to investments.

untied can help you with this - contact us for details.

More about capital gains at HMRC.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us