Finding your UTR and NINO (National Insurance Number) for SEISS

The Covid Self Employment Income Support Scheme (SEISS) needs your UTR (Unique Taxpayer Reference Number) and NINO (National Insurance Number).

To find these.

1. In the untied Pro mobile app on Android and iOS, navigate to Profile -> HMRC details

2. In untied Pro online or untied lite, navigate to Profile via the menu. You may need to scroll down

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Ask untied Ask untied