Adding multiple employers and P60s with untied

Last updated 8 January 2020

You may have multiple employers at the same time, and more than one P60. Note that we are talking about employers where you are on payroll, they deduct tax and give you a payslip. If you issue invoices then you'll need to declare this income as "Business Income".

untied handles it like this.

If you tag a transaction as "Employment Income", it will open a wizard to add your first employer.

To add further employers:

1. Navigate to Profile

2. Click Income

3. Choose Employment

4. At the foot of the first employment information, click "Add Employment Schedule"

5. Fill out the details for the second employer from their P60

6. Hit save

7. Add more employers if needed


Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us