help for users of untied lite
- Is untied right for me?
- Know your key dates
- Logging out of untied
- Self employment income support scheme (SEISS) for Covid
- Submitting your tax return - using your HMRC online account or untied express submit
- Understanding National Insurance if you're self-employed
- Understanding personal taxes - income tax and national insurance
- untied and the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)
- untied lite - what does it support?
- Viewing filed returns / what's an SA302 and where do I get one?
- What are your terms and conditions?
- What if I miss the tax return filing deadline?
- What is a UTR (Unique Taxpayer Reference) and how do I get one?
- What is my Government Gateway ID?
- What is my National Insurance number?
- What other help is out there to help me pay my tax?
- What's the difference between employment and self-employment?
- When is the tax year?