Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the Income Tax Rates & Bands for 2019-20?
- What are the Income Tax Rates & Bands for 2020-21?
- What are your terms and conditions?
- What goes in the "Any Other Information" box?
- What happens after I submit?
- What if a transaction spans two different years?
- What if I have ‘other’ income or expenses?
- What if I miss the tax return filing deadline?
- What is a UTR (Unique Taxpayer Reference) and how do I get one?
- What is my Government Gateway ID?
- What is my National Insurance number?
- What other help is out there to help me pay my tax?
- What tax return schedules does untied support?
- What's the difference between employment and self-employment?
- When is the tax year?
- Which bank and card accounts does untied work with and how does it work?
- Why does the tax year run from 6 April to 5 April?
- Why is there a £85,000 limit on self-employment or property earnings?